NMMU hosts panel discussion on credit ratings: The role of credit ratings agencies has been a contentious one, with a number of differing views being aired about their credibility, how they form part of the architecture of global finance and what it is that influences these decisions.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Alleged rapist who went ‘missing’ after bail- arrested at PE harbour – Port Elizabeth in the News - 5 December 2019
- Intimidation of NMB audit team - 5 December 2019
- EC Municipalities debt to Eskom surpasses the Billion-rand mark - 5 December 2019
- Criminal elements in Education Department must be rooted out - 5 December 2019
- Hobie cat 16 – Nationals Port Elizabeth 2012 [video] - 5 December 2019