Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Executive Mayor, Athol Trollip, on Thursday delivered his State of the Metro Address, at the Ernest Swanepoel Hall in Despatch, in line with the Metro’s commitment to taking governance closer to the residents.
His SOMA comes one year after a Democratic Alliance (DA)-led coalition government booted out the African National Congress (ANC) after a surprise result in the 2016 Local Government elections.
In his speech, the Mayor highlighted progress made by the coalition in deliverying on its election promises while outlining his ‘One City, One Future’ vision.
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- SAA continues to trade at the expense of the poor and the hungry - 28 February 2020
- Eastern Cape municipalities in free fall - 28 February 2020
- Swimming in Cr@p - 28 February 2020
- Trickle down redress has not worked - 28 February 2020
- Centuries old fishing method survives in False Bay – News from GroundUp - 28 February 2020