Yes – they are still in existence – Motorbike of the long arm of the Nelson Mandela Bay law. It does seem that these motorbikes are only really used for ceremonial purposes though. Often to be seen at the head of long funeral cavalcades and on other occasions demanding the presence of brutish machines used to subdue the errant populace.
What we need is our own two CHiPs heroes riding the streets of PE and dealing out justice.
Date: October 08, 2015 10:58
Click here for more: MyPE Images – MyPE (Latest images)
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Unabridged birth certificates no longer required for overseas tourists - 15 October 2019
- How to Recognise the Red Flags of Abuse - 15 October 2019
- Doughnut anyone? - 15 October 2019
- It appears that vegetarianism has not hit Johannesburg yet - 15 October 2019
- Hello MyJHB.co.za - 15 October 2019