Yes – they are still in existence – Motorbike of the long arm of the Nelson Mandela Bay law. It does seem that these motorbikes are only really used for ceremonial purposes though. Often to be seen at the head of long funeral cavalcades and on other occasions demanding the presence of brutish machines used to subdue the errant populace.
What we need is our own two CHiPs heroes riding the streets of PE and dealing out justice.
Date: October 08, 2015 10:58
Click here for more: MyPE Images – MyPE (Latest images)
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Child support grants cannot be used as income in credit applications - 19 July 2019
- New recycling process to help tackle the world’s plastic waste problem - 19 July 2019
- Port Employees Take #ActionAgainstPoverty - 18 July 2019
- Reserve Bank cuts repo rate by 25 basis points - 18 July 2019
- 50 SME’s to Benefit From Pro Bono Programme - 18 July 2019