Tomorrow, 13 March 2019, DA Nelson Mandela Bay Councillor and former NMB Mayor, Athol Trollip, will lay criminal charges pertaining to the Integrated Public Transport System (IPTS) against current NMB Mayor Mongameli Bobani and ANC PEC Member, Zandisile Qupe.
Over the past decade the DA has been at the forefront of fighting and exposing grand scale looting of IPTS funding.
The charges against Mayor Bobani and Mr Qupe relate to fraud and corruption.
A DA government will fight corruption to ensure that money meant for the people will be spent on the people and anyone found guilty of corruption be sentenced to 15 years in jail.
Only the DA can build One South Africa for All.
DA EC Communications Manager
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- First African Home Education Indaba Held – MyPR.co.za - 24 October 2019
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Cgi Be for sale in Eastern Cape – Port Elizabeth in the News - 24 October 2019
- Three arrested, two firearms confiscated in East London – Port Elizabeth Business News - 23 October 2019
- Durban Skaterboarder Khule Ngebane Making Noise In Barcelona – MyPR.co.za - 23 October 2019
- Maimane resigns as DA leader, Trollip follows – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019