Tomorrow, 13 March 2019, DA Nelson Mandela Bay Councillor and former NMB Mayor, Athol Trollip, will lay criminal charges pertaining to the Integrated Public Transport System (IPTS) against current NMB Mayor Mongameli Bobani and ANC PEC Member, Zandisile Qupe.
Over the past decade the DA has been at the forefront of fighting and exposing grand scale looting of IPTS funding.
The charges against Mayor Bobani and Mr Qupe relate to fraud and corruption.
A DA government will fight corruption to ensure that money meant for the people will be spent on the people and anyone found guilty of corruption be sentenced to 15 years in jail.
Only the DA can build One South Africa for All.
DA EC Communications Manager
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Why Paul Supports NMB’s bid for The Ocean Race – #TheOceanRaceinNMB - 26 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: Weather forecast forKing Williams Town, Grand Kru (Liberia) - 26 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 26 May 2019
- White chinned petrel – Algoa Bay - 26 May 2019
- Collegiate Girls High create video for ‘Save Our Rhinos Campaign’ [video] - 26 May 2019