The Driving Licence Division of the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality is currently experiencing delays in assisting the public mainly as a result of electronic equipment that is currently defective.
While the National Department of Transport is responsible for the replacement and repair of this equipment, the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality is bringing three Live Scanning Units in from the Training College to ease these delays while new equipment is procured.
The Licensing Division is in constant contact with the Provincial department of Transport to request assistance.
The above aggravates the current problems of staff shortages and is directly the cause of abnormally long queues and waiting time at our Centres.
Thank you for your patience while we resolve this crisis.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019
- Broken windows theory the motivation behind cohesive clean-up campaign - 20 October 2019
- Mayor Appeals to Residents - 30 September 2019
- Rapid capture of rapist following law enforcement collaboration - 26 September 2019