In an attempt to improve basic services the Municipality needs to ensure that ratepayers data is up to date.
However, the updating and maintenance of basic customer account information remains a challenge.
The Municipality is requesting the cooperation of all account holders in order to keep their information up to date.
Data collectors from EOH (a service provider appointed by the Municipality) will visit your area over the next 12 months, on weekdays from 07h30 to 18h00, or on Saturdays from 08h00 to 13h00, should no access be available during the week.
Your safety and the safety of the fieldworkers are of concern and you will be able to identify the data collectors from their clothing and documentation:
- A grey shirt labelled NMBM and EOH.
- A formal ID card.
- A laminated letter of designation from the municipality.
If you in doubt you can call the call centre number 041-506 5555 to confirm the fieldworkers’ details and schedule.
The Municipality is asking loyal customers to allow these fieldworkers onto your premises, so that they will be able to conduct their water and electricity meter verifications; to ensure that account holders are billed correctly for services utilized.
Should you have any questions in this regard, please phone the Customer Care Help-line on 041-506 5555, e-mail: email@example.com, or fax your questions to 041-506 1304.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- The Top Table - 16 August 2019
- 2 deceased in tragic boating accident - 16 August 2019
- OUTA plans to challenge the AARTO Amendment Act - 16 August 2019
- 10 Out of 11 Isuzu Southern Kings Games to be played at NMB Stadium - 16 August 2019
- The scene from which the Team Sailing League will kick off on 14 September 2019 - 16 August 2019