The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality toll-free call centre number 0800 20 50 50 will be off-line tomorrow night for two hours to allow for an IT upgrade.
Residents are therefore advised to rather send any service delivery related complaints to email@example.com on Thursday, 5 July between 11pm and 1am.
However, we foresee that this highly efficient 24-hour call centre should be up and running shortly after the allotted time and as result cause minimal inconvenience.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Day activities in Nelson Mandela Bay - 17 July 2018
- NMB Council unanimously agrees on payment of Long Service Bonuses - 13 July 2018
- Avert cold showers by changing the times your geyser is switched off - 12 July 2018
- Stricter water restrictions in place following lack of rainfall - 11 July 2018
- Metro Police apprehend suspects and recover stolen firearm - 10 July 2018