The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality toll-free call centre number 0800 20 50 50 will be off-line tomorrow night for two hours to allow for an IT upgrade.
Residents are therefore advised to rather send any service delivery related complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org on Thursday, 5 July between 11pm and 1am.
However, we foresee that this highly efficient 24-hour call centre should be up and running shortly after the allotted time and as result cause minimal inconvenience.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Port Elizabeth’s Coega Kop Project Opened - 15 November 2018
- Provincial Men’s Parliament - 14 November 2018
- Get Treatment Defaulters to Return - 7 November 2018
- GASP Mini Olympics to showcase benefits of Private Public Partnership - 7 November 2018
- Many Areas to be Affected by Water Shutdown - 2 November 2018