[Cape Town, 19 January 2019] – Since its official launch in Q4 of 2018, NJIN Agency has prioritised the signing of specific (much-loved) South African brands and companies where the agency felt it could make a real and positive impact.
By signing with the WSB Cape Cobras Cricket Team as its full-service digital marketing and technologies partner, NJIN Agency is taking strides to further position itself as the go-to agency for South African sport, music and entertainment companies.
“To be fair, we’ve previously enjoyed an association with the WSB Cape Cobras under the umbrella of our former parent company, so it’s not like this is 100% new,” says Head of Agency, Brandon Faber. “But we’re happy that we’ve been chosen to take over and move that relationship forward . . . Following our recent partnership with The Parlotones, we’re satisfied with the way iconic and Proudly SA brands are embracing our message.”
Driven Specialists. #NO.BS
Community-focused with an unwavering commitment to getting the very best performances out of their team, The WSB Cape Cobras is very much a mirror image of NJIN Agency’s approach to service delivery.
“The WSB Cape Cobras are proudly pedantic about who we choose to partner with,” says Brand and Sponsorships manager, David Brooke. “NJIN Agency has proven itself to be reliable and thoughtful in their approach to our digital marketing and technology requirements . . . we expect great things from our partnership going forward.”
Driven Specialists. #NO.BS
“We’re just super-chuffed to be able to contribute to the WSB Cape Cobras,” says NJIN Agency MD, Dennis Armstrong. “For our Cape Town-based clients and team-members the association also affords the opportunity to watch some of the world’s best players showcase their talent in what is, surely, the most beautiful cricket ground on the planet.
We’re honoured to be a part of the WSB Cape Cobras family.”
More Info on NJIN Agency teams up with World Sports Betting Cape Cobras to deliver a spirited digital experience. here: http://www.njin.co.za
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- South African logistics startup Droppa receives funding from IDF Capital for expansion – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019
- More victims come forward in case of PE couple accused of duping investors – Port Elizabeth in the News - 6 December 2019
- Before the start – Team Sailing League Regatta - 6 December 2019
- Families living in classrooms for 18 years to be relocated – News from GroundUp - 6 December 2019
- Manufacturers join forces for sector development – Port Elizabeth Business News - 6 December 2019