Plettenberg Bay zoology masters student Danielle van den Heever adopted a nocturnal routine to study tropical “ghost birds”, slightly bigger than doves yet tough enough to fly hundreds of kilometres out to sea.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Uber driver hijacked in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 22 September 2019
- Heal Your Round Pink Donut Naturally – MyPR.co.za - 22 September 2019
- Vehicle tracking device leads PE police to suspected house robbers – Port Elizabeth in the News - 22 September 2019
- Massive Performances in Excellent Surf For Billabong Seal Point Pro Junior Day 2 – MyPR.co.za - 22 September 2019
- Rainbow Runners - 22 September 2019