Plettenberg Bay zoology masters student Danielle van den Heever adopted a nocturnal routine to study tropical “ghost birds”, slightly bigger than doves yet tough enough to fly hundreds of kilometres out to sea.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Tragic passing of amaXhosa King, Zwelonke Sigcawu - 14 November 2019
- Keeping up with the Jones’ – Team Sailing League Regatta - 14 November 2019
- Uber had track record of crashes before Arizona fatality – Port Elizabeth Business News - 14 November 2019
- 2 Bedroom House to Rent in Walmer Heights – Port Elizabeth in the News - 14 November 2019
- Secret Ballots Do Not Infringe On The Right To Strike – MyPR.co.za - 14 November 2019