The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) would like to advise motorists of night roadworks taking place this week in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
Roadworks will be done on the Burman on-and-off ramps in a Westerly direction from tonight (Monday, 6 June) until Thursday, (9 June).
Resurfacing of the Neptune interchange (at Coega) will take place from tonight (Monday, 6 June) until Wednesday (8 June). The detour will be via the Coega on-and-off ramps.
On each occasion the work will start at 7pm and continue through the night before the roads are re-opened again at 5am the following morning.
There will an access route and exit route via the intersection ramps and /or bridges.
“Reduced speed limit will be enforced. Motorists must be observant of all lane closures and warning signs, and exercise extreme caution when travelling through the construction work zones,” said Mbulelo Peterson, SANRAL Southern Region regional manager.
SANRAL apologises for any inconvenience caused.
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Trio caught ‘partying’ on booze stolen hours earlier in house robbery – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 September 2019
- SAAF Museum Impala Mk II 1037 – Port Elizabeth - 23 September 2019
- Woodridge Way 2016 Wayfarers Movie [video] - 23 September 2019
- Fisheries Patrol – Lilian Ngoyi IMO 9282223 – Port Elizabeth - 23 September 2019
- Great Waves For Opening Day of Billabong Seal Point Pro Junior 2019 – MyPR.co.za - 23 September 2019