Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
New study investigates the environmental cues dolphins use to migrate on the Atlantic coast of North America by Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: Seasonal migration patterns of bottlenose dolphins — what we know for sure? With the changing of the seasons comes the urge to migrate for many animals of the world, whether they be furred, feathered, or even finned. One finned animal in particular, the common bottlenose dolphin, undertakes seasonal migrations each spring and fall, but how […]
Read more here: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth: A Bottlenose Dolphin Algoa Bay video selected by Expert Tours: Mark and I were visited by a large school of dolphins – I got them in really close which suited the filming in such limited visibility – after three such visits they moved on. Small fish in the area were highly spooked in the presence […]
Read more here: Click HERE to submit your blog to be part of this daily feature.
CLICK HERE to get a daily digest of PE Goodness straight into your inbox with the MyPE Monday to Friday Newsletter.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth in the News - 9 December 2019
- Port Elizabeth police recover stolen tyres worth R4 million – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- Missing Cape Town child reunited with family as search for missing PE boy continues – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Flying – Team Sailing League Regatta - 8 December 2019
- Which tipples are the Bearded Gin Guy’s current faves? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019