Monde Desha has been appointed as new DA PR-councillor in the Inxuba Yethemba*. The appointment came after the resignation of Charlene Alexander.
The 27-year-old Monde aced our organisation’s rigorous interview and selection process and will join the rest of the DA caucus team of Inxuba Yethemba soon, where he will represent our diverse voters and our political party.
He comes to us with a wealth of experience. He believes and actively promotes the DA’s vision of an open opportunity society for all, based on the principals of freedom, fairness and equal opportunity.
He served the people and the party in various positions, the latest as elected DA youth leader.
He has specific interest in the youth, as he believes that millions of young people have been let down by Jacob Zuma’s ANC and its failure to create real, permanent jobs.
The DA leadership wishes Monde all the best in serving the voters.
* The Inxuba Yethemba Local Municipality, formerly known as Cradock Local Municipality, is a local municipality within the Chris Hani District Municipality, Eastern Cape.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Azamara® Expands Partnership with World Wildlife Fund to Unveil Destination Conservation Shore Excursions and Themed-Sailings, a First for WWF – Port Elizabeth in the News - 12 December 2019
- Farmers turn to government en masse as EC drought worsens – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2019
- Madibaz women take bronze at USSA water polo week – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2019
- Warren and the Lightweight – Team Sailing League Regatta - 12 December 2019
- Mamelodi floods: “I watched as my shack was swept away” – News from GroundUp - 12 December 2019