The British propaganda firm, Bell Pottinger, would be enraged if the Pottinger part of it’s name could be Xhosa-lised to ‘Photh’inja’ – meaning ‘To Ensnarl A Dog’.
In the South African context ‘To Obsfucate the citizenry of South Africa’ as the Guptas have already treated our President and his posse of scavengers & looters as dogs on it’s own tight leash.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Dimension Data launches Saturday School Programme in Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 31 March 2020
- Social grant payouts marked by chaos for elderly at pay points – Port Elizabeth in the News - 31 March 2020
- Ramaphosa: 3 COVID-19 deaths recorded in SA, with 1,326 cases – Lockdown News - 31 March 2020
- The Covid-19 lockdown does not mean human rights have been suspended – Port Elizabeth in the News - 31 March 2020
- Hina Khan opens up about coronavirus lockdown, precautions taken at home and her future projects – Lockdown News - 31 March 2020