The British propaganda firm, Bell Pottinger, would be enraged if the Pottinger part of it’s name could be Xhosa-lised to ‘Photh’inja’ – meaning ‘To Ensnarl A Dog’.
In the South African context ‘To Obsfucate the citizenry of South Africa’ as the Guptas have already treated our President and his posse of scavengers & looters as dogs on it’s own tight leash.
Luyanda Marlon Kama
Kwa-Dwesi, Port Elizabeth
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Makhanda News: England beat Pakistan in 5th ODI, win series 4-0 - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Ernst Middendorp has made things worse at Kaizer Chiefs – Patrick Mayo - 19 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Peelton, a village with British history - 19 May 2019
- PE Business News: What’s in City Press business: BBC’s hopes for Ramaphosa; Green fund could save Eskom; Conservationists oppose Algoa Bay bunkering; - 19 May 2019
- Uitenhage News: ANC struggle stalwart Thobile Mhlahlo dies - 19 May 2019