The South African higher education sector is in a state of transition, with conversations around the deepening of transformation in the sector having gained renewed vigour. Students have been key participants and contributors to these conversations, as witnessed during the campaign for access, transformation and decolonisation in recent years.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Maimane resigns as DA leader, Trollip follows – Port Elizabeth in the News - 23 October 2019
- EC Government racks up over 1,2 million days of sick leave in two and half years - 23 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Four charities to benefit from annual Big Walk for Cancer - 23 October 2019
- Ironman Washing Machine - 23 October 2019
- Hard work pays dividends for Madibaz athlete – MyPR.co.za - 23 October 2019