In many under-resourced schools across South Africa – with often under-qualified teachers – pupils do not always gain the mathematical knowledge or skills they need to excel at school or to access universities.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Women cry out: enough is enough! - 21 August 2018
- Uitenhage in the news: Couple robbed in Addo guest house - 20 August 2018
- PE Business in the news: New sponsor, owners for Kings - 20 August 2018
- Du Plessis part of memorable SA U19 success – MyPR.co.za - 20 August 2018
- First SA Retailer to launch meal kits - 20 August 2018