In many under-resourced schools across South Africa – with often under-qualified teachers – pupils do not always gain the mathematical knowledge or skills they need to excel at school or to access universities.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Building Automation Firm’s National Award for Best Contributor to Energy Efficiency – MyPR.co.za - 15 October 2018
- Picketing in support of victims of sexual violence - 15 October 2018
- Mustard Deli set to tantalise tastes at Goodnight Market – MyPR.co.za - 15 October 2018
- Mthatha News: Cold weather fails to dampen Mthatha sports festivities - 15 October 2018
- EC Provincial Commissioner called to account to the Legislature on Crime Stats - 15 October 2018