February 2017: Here’s another way to reach Shamwari Game Reserve in style, with Plett Air Safaris who now operates a reliable flight shuttle service between Plettenberg Bay and Shamwari Game Reserve, which links the Garden Route and the Eastern Cape perfectly, to make your journey even easier.
Plett Air Safaris also conveniently links to Fly CemAir, for those using this airline from Johannesburg or Cape Town. In just 45 minutes from Plettenberg Bay, you can be here at Shamwari Game Reserve.
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: Manufacturing Indaba Eastern Cape hosts breakfast presentations - 20 May 2019
- King Williams Town News: 2018 Toyota Avanza 1.5 SX for sale in Eastern Cape - 20 May 2019
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 20 May 2019
- 14 ft. Skiff sailing [video] - 20 May 2019
- Makhanda News: England beat Pakistan in 5th ODI, win series 4-0 - 19 May 2019