February 2017: Here’s another way to reach Shamwari Game Reserve in style, with Plett Air Safaris who now operates a reliable flight shuttle service between Plettenberg Bay and Shamwari Game Reserve, which links the Garden Route and the Eastern Cape perfectly, to make your journey even easier.
Plett Air Safaris also conveniently links to Fly CemAir, for those using this airline from Johannesburg or Cape Town. In just 45 minutes from Plettenberg Bay, you can be here at Shamwari Game Reserve.
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha News: Browsing: Bill Tucker - 19 March 2019
- PE Business News: A Force More Powerful - 19 March 2019
- Uitenhage News: Long term forecast forUitenhage, Eastern Cape (South Africa) - 18 March 2019
- King Williams Town News: Two killed in head-on collision near King William’s Town - 18 March 2019
- PE Business News: Brussels to Port Elizabeth flights - 18 March 2019