Since last Monday (23 January), hundreds of the Bay’s poorest residents have been flocking to Transnet Foundation’s Phelophepa II health care train, which has set up its on-board mobile clinic at Swartkops Station.
Source: NMMU News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Sexual assault: Nigerian pastor faces retrial in South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 October 2019
- Invented Here and Seen Worldwide – Dolos / Dolosse - 21 October 2019
- Sophie and Tammy – Team Sailing League Regatta - 21 October 2019
- World’s Second-Biggest Mohair Industry Restarts as Monopoly Ends – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 October 2019
- Sometimes the Wheels Come Off! – Featured Blog - 20 October 2019