The state of the art Customs Control Area (CCA) located in Zone 1 of the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ) has become an attractive feature. The recently finished CCA will commence with operations on 1 June 2018 . The CCA enables a suite of incentives for businesses located in Zone 1 & 2 of the SEZ, with some of the incentives comprising of customs duty and VAT as well as offer a one stop service.
During construction of the CCA building hundred and fifty eight (158) construction jobs were created with a further three (3) permanent jobs. The CCA will house key and critical government departments such as the South African Revenue Services, Dep of Home Affairs and the Dep of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries to mention but a few
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Individual Water Meters Must be Installed in NMB Complexes - 14 December 2018
- Holiday safety tips - 14 December 2018
- Port Elizabeth’s Most Accessible Hotel - 14 December 2018
- Beware of TBI this Festive Season - 14 December 2018
- What Size Inverter do I need for Loadshedding? - 13 December 2018