The state of the art Customs Control Area (CCA) located in Zone 1 of the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ) has become an attractive feature. The recently finished CCA will commence with operations on 1 June 2018 . The CCA enables a suite of incentives for businesses located in Zone 1 & 2 of the SEZ, with some of the incentives comprising of customs duty and VAT as well as offer a one stop service.
During construction of the CCA building hundred and fifty eight (158) construction jobs were created with a further three (3) permanent jobs. The CCA will house key and critical government departments such as the South African Revenue Services, Dep of Home Affairs and the Dep of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries to mention but a few
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Standard Bank IRONMAN 70.3 South Africa Entries Open - 21 May 2019
- Traditional welcome for Anna of The Ocean Race technical team - 21 May 2019
- Working on the pitch - 21 May 2019
- Is your business covered for loss of income? - 20 May 2019
- Stadium ‘sails’ - 20 May 2019