Residents in some areas of New Brighton are experiencing an electricity interruption, as a cable blew out last night, affecting operations as six power stations.
Overnight, two of the six stations were repaired, and every effort is being made by the repair teams on site to ensure that the electricity supply to the residents of New Brighton will be restored before five o clock this afternoon.
In the interim, the Municipality asks for the patience and understanding of the residents of the affected areas and assures them that every effort is being made to ensure that their power will be restored as soon as possible.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Planned maintenance at the Lorraine electricity substation to continue - 24 October 2019
- Three Bay beaches retain coveted Blue Flag status and two more in pilot phase - 24 October 2019
- Broken windows theory the motivation behind cohesive clean-up campaign - 20 October 2019
- Mayor Appeals to Residents - 30 September 2019
- Rapid capture of rapist following law enforcement collaboration - 26 September 2019