This image referencing ‘Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium‘ is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the name of the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more images.
Image by Mexicaans fotomagazijn
Members of the Netherlands football team pose before the start of the 2010 World Cup quarter-final football match between the Netherlands and Brazil on July 2, 2010 at Nelson Mandela Bay stadium in Port Elizabeth. Pictured top row (L to R) are Netherlands’ goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg, defender John Heitinga, striker Robin van Persie, defender Andre Ooijer, striker Dirk Kuyt, midfielder Mark van Bommel and bottom row (L to R) defender Gregory van der Wiel, defender Giovanni van Bronckhorst, midfielder Nigel de Jong, striker Arjen Robben and midfielder Wesley Sneijder.
This image is automatically selected as it was published with this keyword/s relevant to Port Elizabeth: Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium. Please – CLICK HERE to report any ‘offensive’ images. Don’t forget to support and thank the photographer.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Flying – Team Sailing League Regatta - 8 December 2019
- Which tipples are the Bearded Gin Guy’s current faves? – Port Elizabeth Business News - 8 December 2019
- PE police search for missing 7-year-old boy – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Take me Down to the Beach - 8 December 2019
- Guest review from: Adiellah Fredericks. – Featured Blog - 8 December 2019