Magnetic Storm was delighted to have been awarded the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) contract to upgrade 17 venues into digital classrooms in order to improve learners’ experience.
Working across the North, South and Saasveld campuses, the Magnetic Storm technical team upgraded the facilities dated audiovisual (AV) equipment and transformed teaching spaces into digital classrooms.
Gary Billson, Magnetic Storm Technical Services Head says: “Our solution included projectors, screens, AV inputs and controls familiar to academics, in order to create ease of use and reliable teaching aids.”
Having worked with NMU for many years, Magnetic Storm is familiar with the university‘s needs and its infrastructure and is honoured to be able to work with the university to improve the connection learners have with their lecturers and subjects, and therefore improving the learning experience at NMU.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Brave PE shop owner and assistant apprehend suspect – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 August 2019
- Body of newborn baby found in PE rubbish bin – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 August 2019
- SAPS take action on lack of rape kits - 18 August 2019
- DASO wins Presidency at Rhodes - 18 August 2019
- Prescription of assets is unacceptable, should be rejected by all - 18 August 2019