Magnetic Storm was delighted to have been awarded the Nelson Mandela University (NMU) contract to upgrade 17 venues into digital classrooms in order to improve learners’ experience.
Working across the North, South and Saasveld campuses, the Magnetic Storm technical team upgraded the facilities dated audiovisual (AV) equipment and transformed teaching spaces into digital classrooms.
Gary Billson, Magnetic Storm Technical Services Head says: “Our solution included projectors, screens, AV inputs and controls familiar to academics, in order to create ease of use and reliable teaching aids.”
Having worked with NMU for many years, Magnetic Storm is familiar with the university‘s needs and its infrastructure and is honoured to be able to work with the university to improve the connection learners have with their lecturers and subjects, and therefore improving the learning experience at NMU.
Author: Kimberley Clare Ogden
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business News: PE port the first in South Africa to achieve ISO 45001 certification - 23 May 2019
- DA another step closer to regaining NMB - 23 May 2019
- East Cape farmers go high-tech – MyPR.co.za - 23 May 2019
- Lions rescued from hell [video] - 23 May 2019
- Mthatha News: League saga irks Tornado no end - 23 May 2019