Nelson Mandela University has always held the strong view that no academically deserving, financially needy student should be denied access to higher education, and as such welcomes government’s announcement of its commitments towards fully funding higher education students from poor and working class backgrounds.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- PE Business in the news: New sponsor, owners for Kings - 20 August 2018
- Du Plessis part of memorable SA U19 success – MyPR.co.za - 20 August 2018
- First SA Retailer to launch meal kits - 20 August 2018
- PE in the news: Former rugby boss Cheeky Watson’s R12 million fruad trial set to start - 20 August 2018
- King Williams Town news: 2017 Toyota Corolla Quest 1.6 for sale in Eastern Cape - 20 August 2018