Nelson Mandela University has always held the strong view that no academically deserving, financially needy student should be denied access to higher education, and as such welcomes government’s announcement of its commitments towards fully funding higher education students from poor and working class backgrounds.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Mthatha news: Spur Big Eagle (Mthatha) - 28 May 2018
- PE in the news: Kolisi named Bok captain for England series - 28 May 2018
- PE Business in the news: Amid rape allegation, Jordaan re-elected SAfrica soccer boss - 28 May 2018
- King Williams Town news: 3 Bedroom House for Sale in King Williams Town - 28 May 2018
- Bhisho news: Bhisho opens arms to mother tongues - 27 May 2018