Nelson Mandela University has always held the strong view that no academically deserving, financially needy student should be denied access to higher education, and as such welcomes government’s announcement of its commitments towards fully funding higher education students from poor and working class backgrounds.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Ingrid Davey - 24 February 2018
- Mthatha news: Ngcobo massacre: Seven suspects dead after police shootout - 24 February 2018
- Grahamstown in the news: Luyolo’s projects boost community - 24 February 2018
- J-Bay in the news: Popular spots delivering good catches in the Bay - 24 February 2018
- PE in the news: SA v India 2018: Four Records That Are At Stake In 3rd T20I in Cape Town - 24 February 2018