Nelson Mandela University has always held the strong view that no academically deserving, financially needy student should be denied access to higher education, and as such welcomes government’s announcement of its commitments towards fully funding higher education students from poor and working class backgrounds.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Day 3 Live Replay – SAP 5O5 World Championship 2015 – Port Elizabeth, South Africa [video] - 18 February 2019
- Travel Vlog – Port Elizabeth, South Africa: Creating Memories [video] - 18 February 2019
- Mthatha News: Ready for take-off again at Mthatha airport - 18 February 2019
- Makhanda News: South Africa: All systems go for Armed Forces Day - 17 February 2019
- PE Business News: Holomisa shares his desire to be the country’s deputy president - 17 February 2019