Nelson Mandela University has always held the strong view that no academically deserving, financially needy student should be denied access to higher education, and as such welcomes government’s announcement of its commitments towards fully funding higher education students from poor and working class backgrounds.
Source: News Latest News.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bay PET recycling champions to be lauded for efforts – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2018
- Mthatha News: Gym training comes to the streets of Mthatha - 20 November 2018
- Makhanda News: Exploring culture and being male in ‘Tau’ - 20 November 2018
- Madibaz sport director to attend World Student Games – MyPR.co.za - 20 November 2018
- Secure our oceans, before it’s too late - 20 November 2018