TOPCO Media & Communications* is proud to announce that the Nelson Mandela Museum in East London has officially endorsed the launch and publication of 100: The Mandela Years – a special centenary edition that will revisit the vision, wisdom and legacy of former President and ‘Father of our Nation,’ Nelson Mandela.
The Nelson Mandela Museum, a non-profit institution established by the South African government, said: “We are proud to be associated with 100: The Mandela Years, and we feel that our presence in the publication will ensure a comprehensive reflection of Nelson Mandela’s legacy in South Africa.”
Ten years ago, TOPCO Media & Communications published a best-selling tribute publication, 90: The Mandela Years, in which major corporates and government organisations provided personally-written, eloquent tribute letters.
In 2018, 100: The Mandela Years, will pay homage to the centenary of the iconic leader through milestone chapters, testimonials and tributes from various role-players within government and corporate South Africa, as well as prominent international figures.
Source: Eastern Cape – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- The Reason for the Steynsburg violence - 18 October 2019
- Zonke Dikana – Biography, Songs & Love Life of the South African Singer – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 October 2019
- Recall of IPTS grant funding to bankrupt Nelson Mandela Bay - 18 October 2019
- Go Jason – Team Sailing League Regatta - 18 October 2019
- Drought-stricken farmers deserve relief now - 18 October 2019