Yesterday’s surfing tournament finals – the Nelson Mandela Bay Surf Pro presented by Billabong – was an exciting day on the beach with great surfing conditions, awesome weather and a good turn-out of surfers and spectators.
Congrats to the winners – Crystal Hulett, Mikey February, Kayla Nogueira and Jake Elkington.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Surf Pro presented by Billabong was supported by Volkswagen, Corona, the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, Yesman, Tsogo Sun, Skullcandy, El Jimador and Accelerate Sport.
The second event on the 2017 WSL Africa calendar, the Buffalo City Surf Pro at Nahoon Reef in East London, runs from Saturday to Monday, 15-17 April, and features QS1,000 rated events for Men and Women and JQS1,000 rated events for Junior Men & Women.
More Info on Nelson Mandela Bay Surf Pro presented by Billabong – Some Final Day Wrap Photos here: https://www.facebook.com/Billabong/
Source: Port Elizabeth – MyPR.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Joe Root has one eye on Ashes after South Africa triumph – Port Elizabeth in the News - 29 January 2020
- Pirates won’t benefit from Chippa this time – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 January 2020
- OMOTOSO TRIAL SET FOR NEXT MONTH – Port Elizabeth in the News - 28 January 2020
- Campanile hotel – Port Elizabeth - 28 January 2020
- Alleged extortionists back in PE court – Port Elizabeth Business News - 28 January 2020