Visit and explore more Port Elizabeth videos.
Situated on the south-eastern tip of Africa, Nelson Mandela Bay boasts 40 km of magnificent golden beaches, washed by the warm water of the Indian Ocean. The city’s breathtaking seashore and protected beaches of international standard and excellent accommodation facilities lure thousands of visitors to its shores every year.
Nelson Mandela Bay carries the rich legacy of an area which saw the first meetings of the Khoisan, British, Dutch, German and Xhosa people. The landing place of the 1820 Settlers, it boasts some of the finest Victorian and Edwardian architecture in South Africa. The city’s wealth of historical attractions, museums and places of interest offers the visitor a fascinating ourney of discovery.
Nelson Mandela Bay is situated in a nature-lover’s paradise. The Bay is within half an hour’s drive of several internationally acclaimed game reserves, offering an unforgettable experience of African wildlife. Most reserves have the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, elephant, and rhinoceros).
CLICK HERE to submit your favourite Port Elizabeth video.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Azamara® Expands Partnership with World Wildlife Fund to Unveil Destination Conservation Shore Excursions and Themed-Sailings, a First for WWF – Port Elizabeth in the News - 12 December 2019
- Farmers turn to government en masse as EC drought worsens – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2019
- Madibaz women take bronze at USSA water polo week – MyPR.co.za - 12 December 2019
- Warren and the Lightweight – Team Sailing League Regatta - 12 December 2019
- Mamelodi floods: “I watched as my shack was swept away” – News from GroundUp - 12 December 2019