Due to the ongoing municipal strike, we would like to inform residents that the Mfanasekhaya Gqoboshe Customer Care Centre (former Eric Tindale Building), Uitenhage, Walmer, Despatch and KwaNobuhle Customer Care Centres are currently closed.
We would like to advise residents to steer clear of these centres until further notice.
Our Customer Care Centres currently operational are Korsten, Cleary Park, Kwamagxaki, Motherwell Thusong Centre and the New Brighton Customer Care Centre.
Even though these centres are open, we caution residents to use their own discretion when approaching these centres as our Joint Operations Centre (JOC) received reports of intimidation at some of our municipal buildings.
We request residents to refrain from placing their bags on verges and rather to retain the bags within their premises until further notice.
Our Arlington and Koedoeskloof landfill sites are open and operational for disposal purposes.
Residents can also dispose of their domestic waste and garden refuse (no builders’ rubble) at drop-off centres between 07h00 and 17h00 every day No residents will be turned away during this period.
For any waste management matters, please call 041-506 2833 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care/Account Payments
To have your electricity accounts reconnected, residents can:
- Contact our Budget and Treasury Customer Care Department at 041 506 5555, or
- Pay at ABSA Bank branches (current account:40-7953-3842, branch code: 632005),
- Pay at an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and list the NMBM as the beneficiary,
- Pay at any Post Office,
- EasyPay points at Makro, House & Home, Pep, FinBond, Woolworths and DionWired,
- EFT via the internet, and,
- The mobile payment application on Play Store.
Proof of payment can be e-mailed to email@example.com send a fax to 041 506 1442.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Temporary Closure of Koedoeskloof Landfill Site in Despatch - 19 November 2018
- Port Elizabeth’s Coega Kop Project Opened - 15 November 2018
- Provincial Men’s Parliament - 14 November 2018
- Get Treatment Defaulters to Return - 7 November 2018
- GASP Mini Olympics to showcase benefits of Private Public Partnership - 7 November 2018