Due to the ongoing municipal strike, we would like to inform residents that the Mfanasekhaya Gqoboshe Customer Care Centre (former Eric Tindale Building), Uitenhage, Walmer, Despatch and KwaNobuhle Customer Care Centres are currently closed.
We would like to advise residents to steer clear of these centres until further notice.
Our Customer Care Centres currently operational are Korsten, Cleary Park, Kwamagxaki, Motherwell Thusong Centre and the New Brighton Customer Care Centre.
Even though these centres are open, we caution residents to use their own discretion when approaching these centres as our Joint Operations Centre (JOC) received reports of intimidation at some of our municipal buildings.
We request residents to refrain from placing their bags on verges and rather to retain the bags within their premises until further notice.
Our Arlington and Koedoeskloof landfill sites are open and operational for disposal purposes.
Residents can also dispose of their domestic waste and garden refuse (no builders’ rubble) at drop-off centres between 07h00 and 17h00 every day No residents will be turned away during this period.
For any waste management matters, please call 041-506 2833 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Care/Account Payments
To have your electricity accounts reconnected, residents can:
- Contact our Budget and Treasury Customer Care Department at 041 506 5555, or
- Pay at ABSA Bank branches (current account:40-7953-3842, branch code: 632005),
- Pay at an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and list the NMBM as the beneficiary,
- Pay at any Post Office,
- EasyPay points at Makro, House & Home, Pep, FinBond, Woolworths and DionWired,
- EFT via the internet, and,
- The mobile payment application on Play Store.
Proof of payment can be e-mailed to email@example.com send a fax to 041 506 1442.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- NMB Council unanimously agrees on payment of Long Service Bonuses - 13 July 2018
- Avert cold showers by changing the times your geyser is switched off - 12 July 2018
- Stricter water restrictions in place following lack of rainfall - 11 July 2018
- Metro Police apprehend suspects and recover stolen firearm - 10 July 2018
- Phone numbers to book appointments at Traffic and Licensing Departments - 7 July 2018