Speaking during his #Change19 tour in Jeffreys Bay Maimane says his party will ensure that good governance is not compromised.
“The coalition is strong, I have no problem with any other party the problem in this particular case is that if there is challenges with an individual who wants to serve themselves who vote to the opposition, whom in fact there’s immediate evidence that there were some acts of corruption good governance says you must take action against them,” says the DA leader.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Make this a good day to be South African - 18 February 2020
- The Coronavirus and Rhino Horn - 18 February 2020
- Mlindi Nhanha SONA Speech - 18 February 2020
- Salary increases, be careful not to over extend yourself - 18 February 2020
- Celebrating 80 Years of Aural Joy - 18 February 2020