Speaking during his #Change19 tour in Jeffreys Bay Maimane says his party will ensure that good governance is not compromised.
“The coalition is strong, I have no problem with any other party the problem in this particular case is that if there is challenges with an individual who wants to serve themselves who vote to the opposition, whom in fact there’s immediate evidence that there were some acts of corruption good governance says you must take action against them,” says the DA leader.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Entrepreneur Interview - 24 March 2018
- Volkswagen Nelson Mandela Bay Surf Pro to kick off 2018 City Surf Series - 23 March 2018
- Happiness is – 50 More Slots for Women - 23 March 2018
- A Black Elephant Spewing Manganese - 23 March 2018
- A Fortune Most Admired Company and Top Employer… in Uitenhage - 23 March 2018