Speaking during his #Change19 tour in Jeffreys Bay Maimane says his party will ensure that good governance is not compromised.
“The coalition is strong, I have no problem with any other party the problem in this particular case is that if there is challenges with an individual who wants to serve themselves who vote to the opposition, whom in fact there’s immediate evidence that there were some acts of corruption good governance says you must take action against them,” says the DA leader.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 5.23% Eskom increase a bittersweet victory - 16 December 2017
- Business Chamber welcomes Nersa decision - 16 December 2017
- Transgivers generate toys for joy this Christmas - 16 December 2017
- Use less than 40 Kilolitres per month or else… - 16 December 2017
- Feya Faku heads home with top Swiss Drummer Dominic Egli and Plurism - 15 December 2017