Speaking during his #Change19 tour in Jeffreys Bay Maimane says his party will ensure that good governance is not compromised.
“The coalition is strong, I have no problem with any other party the problem in this particular case is that if there is challenges with an individual who wants to serve themselves who vote to the opposition, whom in fact there’s immediate evidence that there were some acts of corruption good governance says you must take action against them,” says the DA leader.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Deputy President David Mabuza on Nelson Mandela Day - 18 July 2018
- Presiding Officers of Parliament on Nelson Mandela International Day - 18 July 2018
- 100 Minutes for 100 Years - 18 July 2018
- Feeding the needy on Mandela Day - 18 July 2018
- Sowing Good Seeds in the Baakens Valley for Mandela Day - 18 July 2018