Speaking during his #Change19 tour in Jeffreys Bay Maimane says his party will ensure that good governance is not compromised.
“The coalition is strong, I have no problem with any other party the problem in this particular case is that if there is challenges with an individual who wants to serve themselves who vote to the opposition, whom in fact there’s immediate evidence that there were some acts of corruption good governance says you must take action against them,” says the DA leader.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Are you up! for a speed challenge? - 16 August 2017
- If the Cold Snap and 148.9 mm Rain fills our dams then Bring It On! - 16 August 2017
- Forcing transparency and accountability in municipalities - 16 August 2017
- Southern Kings retain Deon Davids for Guinness Pro14 - 15 August 2017
- The Economic Impact of the Springboks test could be North of R150 Million - 15 August 2017