Speaking during his #Change19 tour in Jeffreys Bay Maimane says his party will ensure that good governance is not compromised.
“The coalition is strong, I have no problem with any other party the problem in this particular case is that if there is challenges with an individual who wants to serve themselves who vote to the opposition, whom in fact there’s immediate evidence that there were some acts of corruption good governance says you must take action against them,” says the DA leader.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Senior Citizen of the Year 2017 Winners - 22 October 2017
- Stunning Start to Volvo Ocean Race - 22 October 2017
- 50-50 gender split crew from nine different nationalities - 22 October 2017
- Standby for Spectacular Sunday Sailing Start - 21 October 2017
- Submissions invited over Port Tariff Increases - 21 October 2017