Today’s posts from our featured Port Elizabeth Blogger:
Native Olympia oysters more resilient to ocean acidification, study finds: Native Olympia oysters, which once thrived along the Pacific Northwest coast until over-harvesting and habitat loss all but wiped them out, have a built-in resistance to ocean acidification during a key shell-building phase after spawning, according to a new study. Researchers believe this may have implications for the future of the commercial oyster industry. Marine […] Source: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth.
Sardine Run Video Clip – Sardine Run Algoa Bay: A Sardine Run Algoa Bay video selected by Expert Tours: Video taken during Sardine Run by Charles Maxwell Click here to book your Sardine Run Experience | Expert Tours on YouTube.
Source: Sardine Run Port Elizabeth.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Tammy Bailes – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 October 2019
- Additional power generating units expected to return to service – Eskom – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 October 2019
- Jim Foot – Team Sailing League Regatta - 20 October 2019
- Uitenhage News: Operation ‘Gijima Tsotsi’ takes charge in Humansdorp and Uitenhage Clusters - 20 October 2019
- 3 Bedroom House for Sale in Perridgevale – Port Elizabeth in the News - 20 October 2019