Tomorrow, Monday 09 October 2017, the DA Youth will hold a mass rally at Nangoza Jebe Hall, Port Elizabeth, to announce a national campaign for Mobile Data for All.
The DA Youth believes that exorbitant mobile data prices are keeping millions of South Africans from accessing the internet; a basic human right!
This must change, and the DA Youth stands ready to campaign for change in access to Mobile Data, taking the fight to the ANC National Government.
The rally will be addressed by DA Youth Chair, Yusuf Cassim and DA Youth leadership, with addresses by Nelson Mandela Metro Mayor, Athol Trollip and DA Eastern Cape Leader, Nqaba Bhanga.
The event will be held as follows:
Date: 09 October 2017
Venue: Nangoza Jebe Hall, New Brighton, Port Elizabeth
GPS Coordinates: -33.895298, 25.591665
DA Manager of Communications for Provinces
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Not keen to fly? Here’s how to get to Port Elizabeth from Joburg – Port Elizabeth in the News - 8 December 2019
- Mystery Limpopo outfit gets multi-million rand Lottery contract for old age home in Mpumalanga – News from GroundUp - 7 December 2019
- Bobani to challenge ousting in court – Port Elizabeth Business News - 7 December 2019
- The writing is on the wall for Eskom and our economy - 7 December 2019
- Former Boks boss to help Kings – Port Elizabeth in the News - 7 December 2019