The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) hereby gives notice that a section of the N2 from the Stanford Road bridge in Port Elizabeth (heading in the direction of Grahamstown) will be closed for roadworks on Saturday, 19 September from 7am until 5pm.
The road will be closed between 29.4km to 29.8km road markers.
During this period traffic will be diverted along the Stanford Road off ramp, across Stanford Road and back to the N2 along the Stanford Road on-ramp.
Motorists are advised to plan their trips.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Algoa Bay Week 1981 Waterfight – Algoa Bay - 25 March 2019
- Bhisho News: Money Spell Caster +27787917167 in SOUTH AFRICA,UAE,UK,USA,Qatar,Belgium,SASOLBURG,SEBOKENG,MAYTON,vanderbijlpark,alberton,nairobi,East London Tembisa - 25 March 2019
- Grahamstown News: Grahamstown faces daily 14-hour power cuts due to R90-million Eskom debt - 25 March 2019
- Algoa Bay Week 1981 – Algoa Bay - 25 March 2019
- PE Business News: Rumble Africa Promotions to host boxing tournament in E Cape - 25 March 2019