The South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) hereby gives notice that a section of the N2 from the Stanford Road bridge in Port Elizabeth (heading in the direction of Grahamstown) will be closed for roadworks on Saturday, 19 September from 7am until 5pm.
The road will be closed between 29.4km to 29.8km road markers.
During this period traffic will be diverted along the Stanford Road off ramp, across Stanford Road and back to the N2 along the Stanford Road on-ramp.
Motorists are advised to plan their trips.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 20 May 2019
- 14 ft. Skiff sailing [video] - 20 May 2019
- Makhanda News: England beat Pakistan in 5th ODI, win series 4-0 - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Ernst Middendorp has made things worse at Kaizer Chiefs – Patrick Mayo - 19 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Peelton, a village with British history - 19 May 2019