Today in Algoa Bay with AB Marine we took one for the team! The whole team that was sitting in a stuffy office wishing that they could be celebrating glorious sunshine and a less than windy day. The amount of bait fish on the surface of the water (and underneath the surface) was truly astounding today – no need for hungry predators to form bait balls and eat – all they had to do was stroll along the salty buffet and grab whatever took their fancy. Saw 6 Brydes Whales who were not up to coming alongside and playing – electing to rather play hide and seek. #abmarine #whales #whalewatching #brydeswhale #algoabay #alanstraton #marine – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Kings and Cheetahs go Down Against Irish - 17 February 2019
- Masualle – E Cape’s job creation efforts reaping rewards - 15 February 2019
- Let’s put the size of SA’s Automotive Market in Persepective - 15 February 2019
- Lisa Yengeni - 15 February 2019
- Living from pay cheque to pay cheque? - 15 February 2019