Seen by MyPE – Prof André Roux, head of the Futures Studies programme and professor in Management Economics and Africa Country Risk Analysis at the University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB) before addressing a business breakfast hosted by the Eastern Cape Chapter of the USB Alumni Association at the PE St George’s Club on 20 July 2016.
The local USB Chapter consists of around 350 members.
Prof Roux will present a holistic overview of the South African economy to date and expand on important economic factors and policies that have impacted its performance. He will present patterns and trends within South Africa, Africa as well as globally and discuss the factors that are expected to shape our economic future.:
Instagram filter used: Lark
Photo taken at: P.E. St Georges Club
Submit your Port Elizabeth images for publication by CLICKING HERE
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Name this Game Lodge in the Eastern Cape - 18 November 2019
- Like an Alien UFO Blasting Heavy Metal Above your Home - 17 November 2019
- Backlinks – Huh? When are they a “Good Thing?” - 17 November 2019
- Is the Dairy Industry Horrific? - 17 November 2019
- Watching This Video Broke My Heart - 17 November 2019