Seen by MyPE – Prof André Roux, head of the Futures Studies programme and professor in Management Economics and Africa Country Risk Analysis at the University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB) before addressing a business breakfast hosted by the Eastern Cape Chapter of the USB Alumni Association at the PE St George’s Club on 20 July 2016.
The local USB Chapter consists of around 350 members.
Prof Roux will present a holistic overview of the South African economy to date and expand on important economic factors and policies that have impacted its performance. He will present patterns and trends within South Africa, Africa as well as globally and discuss the factors that are expected to shape our economic future.:
Instagram filter used: Lark
Photo taken at: P.E. St Georges Club
Submit your Port Elizabeth images for publication by CLICKING HERE
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Grey Hammers Grey - 21 July 2019
- So, Allow the Cynic in me to comment on Round Umpteen of the Proposed Fish Farm - 21 July 2019
- Colourful Kanu - 20 July 2019
- Child support grants cannot be used as income in credit applications - 19 July 2019
- New recycling process to help tackle the world’s plastic waste problem - 19 July 2019