Thank you so much for the wonderful premium link that our school has in the MyPE business directory. We appreciate it tremendously.
Since advertising with you, our school has received huge numbers of enquiries. All our available openings have now been filled,
And we have a long new waiting list. Our classes for next year are nearly all filled.
To advertise with you was our single most intelligent move the past 10 years!!
It is extremely economical, and absolutely effective.
Thank you so very much for the wonderful injection your company has given our school. It surpassed our wildest expectations.
Mignonne van Heerden
Editor: Wow Mignonne, I am bowled over by your note and even more happy that you had the foresight to see just how MyPE could benefit you and your business.
My whole philosophy around the premium links and the reason why they are ‘cheaper than chips’ is to make online advertising as affordable as possible for every 041 business, choosing to rely on volume (almost like crowdsourcing) rather than setting out to ‘fleece’ a select few advertisers by making them pay large sums of money each month. Contact Janine to find out more.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho news: New Bhisho boss on mission - 19 September 2017
- Grahamstown in the news: KPMG and McKinsey feel the heat as graft scandal rocks SA - 19 September 2017
- J-Bay in the news: Man arrested with mandrax worth R120 000, Humansdorp - 19 September 2017
- Answers sought on R5 million bailout commitment from Social Development for Fort Hare students - 19 September 2017
- Extended Sick Leave Civil Servants Cost Province over R162 Million - 19 September 2017