The hit Broadway, New York comedy show My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish and I’m in Therapy is heading for Port Elizabeth for three nights only, where it will be staged at The Boardwalk Vodacom Amphitheatre on Friday 27 January, Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 February.
The show, created by American comedian Steve Solomon, relates hilarious anecdotes about a cross cultural Italian-Jewish marriage. In addition to his parents, son Steve introduces several zany family members.
After achieving Broadway success, the show has subsequently been touring the world. In the South African version, the role of son Steve is played by talented actor Michael Richard. The show is directed by Charmaine Weir-Smith with set design by Wilhelm Disbergen and lighting by Jane Gosnel.
The show promises lots of easy laughs and you don’t need to be either Jewish, Italian or in therapy to enjoy it.
The show starts at 19h30 and tickets are available from Computicket at R110.
Enter your details below and be the first to be notified when MyPE gives a set of double tickets away to My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish and I’m in Therapy.[wysija_form id=”2″]
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- 17 October’s Loadshedding Menu of Darkness – Stage 2 - 17 October 2019
- Will the bell toll today for Executive Mayor Bobani? - 17 October 2019
- The Impact of 4IR on Maritime Skills - 16 October 2019
- Ocean Race Announces Itajai – Is Nelson Mandela Bay Next? - 16 October 2019
- Fundaba and Business Zero Targets SME’s - 16 October 2019