And we are stopping at my favourite spot to and from the Baviaans Kloof – Tolbos Bistro – for a quick bite. Tolbos is an institution that has stayed with the times for the last 30 years. Carin and Hetsie Scheepers are consummate hosts and most accommodating. #tolbos #hankey #patensie #kouga #gamtoos #lunch – Taken by the Editor whilst wandering aimlessly about pretending to be in the know.
The following two tabs change content below.
Passionate about Port Elizabeth and definitely NOT packing for Perth. Alan's ethos is epitomised in the words of Nelson Mandela; "I have fought against white domination and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the idea of a democratic and free society. If need be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die." See more articles by Alan.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- Four charities to benefit - 18 October 2019
- South Africa’s development of the future mobility ecosystem - 18 October 2019
- Admirable, BUT, what about our traditional markets? - 18 October 2019
- Like Death and Taxes? - 18 October 2019
- Your holiday financial checklist - 18 October 2019