A misunderstanding about seniority in the seating arrangement resulted to the murder of a 26-year-old man. It is alleged that both the suspect and the deceased were attending an initiation graduation traditional ceremony at Mzamo Section, Ilinge Township outside Queenstown on Wednesday, 31 December 2019 at about 16:30.
There was a misunderstanding about the seating arrangement of the two men aged 23 and 26. The other one was claiming to be the senior to the other. Both men left the house which was full of people. It is alleged that the 23-year-old suspect fatally stabbed the 26-year-old man on his upper body.
The suspect was arrested and charged with murder. He will appear before Ezibeleni Magistrates’ Court near Queenstown on Thursday, 02 January 2020 on a murder charge. The identity of the deceased is still being withheld.
Latest posts by Alan Straton (see all)
- How to boost your chances of getting a joint bond - 21 February 2020
- Elrigh Louw Back In Starting XV For Isuzu Southern Kings - 21 February 2020
- Humansdorp to march against rising crime and gangsterism - 21 February 2020
- Too late for a bounce back Kings and Cheetahs? - 21 February 2020
- African Penguin populations in the wild have declined by 95 per cent - 21 February 2020