WATCH: E Cape’s vehicles stripped of parts: The Dispatch has reported that the vehicles were valued at R30-million, but additional information now shows that no fewer than 2000 vehicles are rotting away at government garages in East London (West Bank), Mthatha (Southernwood) and Port Elizabeth …
Source: “Mthatha” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Duck – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 November 2019
- Rhodes Women – Team Sailing League Regatta - 17 November 2019
- Road safety awareness rolled out to communities: Port Elizabeth – Port Elizabeth Business News - 17 November 2019
- PE woman shot and killed in city’s northern areas – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 November 2019
- Young UFS cricketer in ICU after heart stops beating – Port Elizabeth in the News - 17 November 2019