UPDATE: Heavy flooding and disruptive snowfall expected in parts of SA: While the SA weather service expects a further drop in maximum temperatures from Saturday, no rainfall has been forecast over the extreme Eastern parts of province, towards Mthatha. Temperatures already began plummeting on Thursday with -3°C recorded for …
Source: “Mthatha” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Photo essay: The dead zone - 26 March 2019
- Drastic funding cut places IPTS in Northern Areas and KwaNobuhle in jeopardy - 26 March 2019
- Failure to #KeepTheLightsOn threatens lives in BCM - 26 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019