Four-star hotel on track: Mthatha’s first four-star hotel is almost complete and set to open next year. The construction of the hotel forms part of Corana-born billionaire and property magnate Sisa Ngebulana’s multi-billion-rand development project earmarked for Mthatha and the …
Source: “Mthatha” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Sexual assault: Nigerian pastor faces retrial in South Africa – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 October 2019
- Invented Here and Seen Worldwide – Dolos / Dolosse - 21 October 2019
- Sophie and Tammy – Team Sailing League Regatta - 21 October 2019
- World’s Second-Biggest Mohair Industry Restarts as Monopoly Ends – Port Elizabeth in the News - 21 October 2019
- Sometimes the Wheels Come Off! – Featured Blog - 20 October 2019