Four-star hotel on track: Mthatha’s first four-star hotel is almost complete and set to open next year. The construction of the hotel forms part of Corana-born billionaire and property magnate Sisa Ngebulana’s multi-billion-rand development project earmarked for Mthatha and the …
Source: “Mthatha” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Bhisho News: Photo essay: The dead zone - 26 March 2019
- Drastic funding cut places IPTS in Northern Areas and KwaNobuhle in jeopardy - 26 March 2019
- Failure to #KeepTheLightsOn threatens lives in BCM - 26 March 2019
- Makhanda News: Water crisis in Makhanda a microcosm of SA’s looming health catastrophe – expert - 26 March 2019
- Algoa Bay from the Air - 26 March 2019