Eastern Cape teen duo working to build a beverage empire: Mthatha – A conversation about the state of South Africa’s economy led Mthatha-based teens Khanya Mngqibisa, 16, and Thando Phantsi, 17, to become entrepreneurs by starting their own bottled water business. “We were these guys who loved to discuss the …
Source: “Mthatha” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Body of newborn baby found in PE rubbish bin – Port Elizabeth in the News - 19 August 2019
- Brave PE shop owner and assistant apprehend suspect – Port Elizabeth Business News - 18 August 2019
- Body of newborn baby found in PE rubbish bin – Port Elizabeth in the News - 18 August 2019
- SAPS take action on lack of rape kits - 18 August 2019
- DASO wins Presidency at Rhodes - 18 August 2019