400 homes to move for road: About 200 homes are set to move for road construction in the Pondoland district Plans to build a bypass from Mthatha to Port Edward were first lodged 15 years ago but have remained undeveloped to this day, owing to an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA).
Source: “Mthatha” – BingNews.
Latest posts by Port Elizabethan (see all)
- Grahamstown News: Identity of corpse found in Grahamstown still a mystery - 20 May 2019
- 14 ft. Skiff sailing [video] - 20 May 2019
- Makhanda News: England beat Pakistan in 5th ODI, win series 4-0 - 19 May 2019
- Mthatha News: Ernst Middendorp has made things worse at Kaizer Chiefs – Patrick Mayo - 19 May 2019
- Bhisho News: Peelton, a village with British history - 19 May 2019