Residents, business in Motherwell are advised that the water supply to Motherwell will be shut down on Wednesday 15 November 2017 at +- 07h00.
This is required in order to install a zone water meter.
The shut down will affect the Motherwell area, namely NU 1, NU 5, NU 6, NU 7, NU 8 and NU 9.
Work is envisaged to be complete by the Wednesday afternoon.
Water tankers will be dispatched to the affected areas. Exact location of water tankers will be communicated to Ward Councillors of the respective wards.
The Municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Metro to revitalise holiday resorts through new management models - 21 January 2018
- Homemade shotgun confiscated and Traffic Officers arrest drunken scholar driver - 19 January 2018
- Ironman 70.3 World Championship visit reinforces partnership with Nelson Mandela Bay - 19 January 2018
- Mysterious Listeriousis Clams Refuted - 18 January 2018
- Electricity Cut Off in Parts of Port Elizabeth - 18 January 2018