Residents, business in Motherwell are advised that the water supply to Motherwell will be shut down on Wednesday 15 November 2017 at +- 07h00.
This is required in order to install a zone water meter.
The shut down will affect the Motherwell area, namely NU 1, NU 5, NU 6, NU 7, NU 8 and NU 9.
Work is envisaged to be complete by the Wednesday afternoon.
Water tankers will be dispatched to the affected areas. Exact location of water tankers will be communicated to Ward Councillors of the respective wards.
The Municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Praise from 70.3 World Championship Vice President, Diana Bertsch - 21 March 2018
- The last piece of the puzzle falls into place for IPTS buses - 19 March 2018
- Electricity shutdown to affect supply to a large part of Port Elizabeth - 15 March 2018
- Partial closure of Heugh Road - 14 March 2018
- Sanitary Towels for Alfonso Aries and St Albans Primary schools - 14 March 2018