Residents, business in Motherwell are advised that the water supply to Motherwell will be shut down on Wednesday 15 November 2017 at +- 07h00.
This is required in order to install a zone water meter.
The shut down will affect the Motherwell area, namely NU 1, NU 5, NU 6, NU 7, NU 8 and NU 9.
Work is envisaged to be complete by the Wednesday afternoon.
Water tankers will be dispatched to the affected areas. Exact location of water tankers will be communicated to Ward Councillors of the respective wards.
The Municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Nelson Mandela Day activities in Nelson Mandela Bay - 17 July 2018
- NMB Council unanimously agrees on payment of Long Service Bonuses - 13 July 2018
- Avert cold showers by changing the times your geyser is switched off - 12 July 2018
- Stricter water restrictions in place following lack of rainfall - 11 July 2018
- Metro Police apprehend suspects and recover stolen firearm - 10 July 2018