The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality would like to advise residents and businesses that there has been an unfortunate delay in the restoration of the mainline pipe supplying water to a number of areas in Motherwell.
This is a result of difficult site conditions. Additional resources have been deployed and water supply should be restored later today.
The following areas remain affected: Nu 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
The Municipality would like to apologise for this unforeseen incident.
Latest posts by NMB Communications (see all)
- Bay traffic law enforcement bolstered with revival of motorcycle unit - 14 August 2019
- These Areas Could Experience Water Cuts Tomorrow - 13 August 2019
- Burial Society to the Rescue - 8 August 2019
- Women to Join in Mayoral Charity Golf Day - 2 August 2019
- No Payments Made to Afrisec - 29 July 2019